Saturday, December 7, 2013

LAST ENTRY, I GUESS...

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

This week, I come late to the lecture around 15 minutes. I'm fortunate because tagged machine not function that day. Fuhh…That’s time my lecturer gave Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Self Worksheet to test our personality.

Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Self


 The result for myself is ESFP.

ESFP Criteria


For the lecture today, I learnt two topics that are "Building an Organization Capable of Good Strategy Execution" and "Managing Internal Operations" which is last topic from the book. During the lecture, Miss Ummi show the video about motivation and rewards. For me,it's funny and interesting video.

This week, we do not have tutorial class because we have online forum. We need to share our opinion about motivation and rewards. 


This is my opinion regarding the question.



This post will be the last post for this semester, I guess. This is because this individual assignment of updating blog must be submitted to Miss Ummi by 8th December 2013.




I hope that my individual assignment meets the criteria of getting good score. As I mention in first entry, I hope I can get A for this subject and passed the examination with flying colors and also can apply what I have learnt in my life. For me, this subject is one of the killer subject. Only leave two weeks the lecture. May Allah ease everything.

Not forget, a big thanks I wish to my beloved lecturers Miss Ummi Salwa Ahmad Bustaman and Madam Siti Nurulhuda Nordin for always doing everything. Both of you were very nice to help me and very patient when I didn't really understand how to make them look right. I hope I have more amazing lecturer like you.





Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment