Sunday, December 1, 2013

IF I'M ONE OF THE TOP MANAGERS?

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum w.b.t....

         As we know, this week there would not be any face-to face-meeting…let lecture and also tutorial class… Yeahhh!!  So I think I do not need to update my blog…but my impression totally  wrong…haha…My lecturer has uploaded lecturer notes for this week “Corporate Culture and Leadership”..So we need to cover this topic and after reading the notes, we should complete the task given-----à updating the blogs and participate in the online forum.. Ok, ENJOY..
  
          In the online forum, we are discusses about how a corporate culture can assist in executing strategies in an organization and If you are one of the top managers, what kind of values that you would like to inculcate in your organization? Why does it so?
      
       This is my opinion regarding these question.








Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment