Tuesday, October 8, 2013

D'MERMAID RESTAURANT

In the name of Allah the most Gracious and the most Merciful

Assalamualaikum w.b.t ……………….

So fast time running……. already one month be here as a third year student.  May Allah ease everything. We plan, Allah also plan and the best planner is Allah. He knows what is the better for his slaves. Thanks Allah.


Thanks Allah

This week I learnt "Evaluating A Company’s Resources, Capabilities, And Competitiveness".  This topic is about how certain strategy works in a company. A different companies have different resources and capabilities in managing their business. A resources and capabilities is the most important thing to determine the company’s performance.

In this chapter, I learnt SWOT analysis. In managing a company, we should know our business strengths, weaknesses, opportunity and threats. TOWS use to evaluate more than that.




SWOT Analysis

During the tutorial class, we need to make a presentation about our restaurant that we want to open. So, my groups decided to open a dining restaurant that sells seafood dishes. Our restaurant’s name D’Mermaid Restaurant.


Muslimah Mermaid 

It’s located at Giant Nilai adjoin Nando’s restaurant. It based on sea concept. We choose this concept because we see Nilai is a busy area. So the customer who want feel relax, can come to our restaurant.      



Sea Concept

Actually we need to consider more factors when open a business. We need to consider not only external factors but also internal factors. After the presentation, Madam Huda make some correction about our presentation. She gives her opinion that seafood dishes no need to make delivery even though nearby area because it taste will be different. Thanks madam for the correction.

In conclusion, I’m really enjoyed learnt this subject for this week with my two beloved lecturer. I think I need to enhance my knowledge. That’s all for this  entry. See you in the next entry.







Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment