Saturday, October 19, 2013

HAPPY EID ADHA...

In the name of Allah the most Gracious and the most Merciful

Assalamualaikum w.b.t ………..

So fast time running……..Already 5 weeks be here.. Alhamdulillah, Allah make it easy. Thanks Allah… This weekend, I will go back my sweet home at Terengganu “Bandaraya Warisan Pesisir Air” for Hari Raya Aidiladha a.k.a Hari Raya Haji…

Happy Eid Adha

Yeahh!!… Cannot wait to see my family ! really miss them so much!!  A song of “Balik Kampung” by Sudirman has started playing in my mind!

As usual, this week’s lecture I learnt about "The Five Generic Competitive Strategies :Which One To Employ?" In this topic, there are five generic competitive strategies that are :


Five generic competitive strategies

Actually the large company has their own generic competitive strategies. For example MYDIN, Air Asia, DELL, McDonalds in category of  cost leadership strategy. It because a low-cost provider is in the best position to win the business o price-sensitive buyers, set the floor on market price, and still earn profit.

 After we finished learn this topic, we do some revision. Miss ummi requested us to registered at one website using mobile ( I don’t remember the website). So we need to answer the question that appear in the screen. We need answer to fast and the marks will be given. Unfortunately, my credit was expired. I have chance to registered and answer one question only. When check my credit, one message consume about 40-50 cents (if I not mistaken) Stingy? No..No.. No.. only save my budget….  this month   a lot of money out like water flowing.. Hehe.. I think that’s all for this time. See you again.




Success seems to be connected with action. Sucessful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment