Sunday, November 24, 2013

SHARING MOMENT WITH O-SHIMA JAPANESE RESTAURANT

In the name of Allah the Most  Gracious and the Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Ya Allah, today I woke up. I am alive. I am healthy. Alhamdulillah.
Tuesday, 12 November 2013.  A special lecture today. Do you know why? Because…… We have a sharing session during the lecture hour with the founder of O-SHIMA JAPANESE RESTAURANT, Madam  Asnidar Hanim Yusuf, the one and only 100% HALAL Japanese Restaurant in Malaysia.


O-SHIMA JAPANESE RESTAURANT

So, how was the sharing session? By the way, let’s me share here, “What have I learned today?”

I have gained many valuable inputs during the session. Before that I want to say that I’m very proud and salute Madam Asnidar because she can run a business even she is engineering student. How engineering student can start-up the restaurant? The key is “always be positive and we need to motivate all the time”.

A challenges and obstacles are common thing that will face an entrepreneur during run a business. A major problem in any business is Human Resources such as difficulty in finding workers, difficulty to find trustworthy workers, difficulty in handle people problem because of different background and so on. 

During run a business, Madam Asnidar face a problem to get Halal Certification from JAKIM. On top of that, she also face a problem of financial. I really like the quotes when she say that "do not do something for money, do for ikhlas for Allah, whatever we do it must be ikhlas for Allah and the money will come later". A person who want be an entrepreneur must have a common strategy to succeed. Apart from that, they must have a good location and increase brand awareness. In addition they need to retain current customer. The important things is have a passion in your own business, don’t just copy.

I really love this quote that she mentioned during the session that “it’s not always bad to fail, the most important thing is how you bounce back after the failure”. Everyone has came across failure not only in business. But remember that FAILURE can MOTIVATE someone to not make the mistake again in the future. So, just be positive and insyallah there will be light at the end of the tunnel.. It’s ok to face failure but how to face and overcome it is more important than just sitting and cry over the failure. Do you agree with me?

As a conclusion, Allah knows your difficulty. You must also know that Allah would never put you in a situation you couldn’t handle it. Allah knows you’re smart enough to think how to improve yourself and make it more better than before except if you give up early, so no one can help you. What the important thing, never think negative and put trust to Allah that Allah will help you in whatever situation.Thanks a lot Madam Asnidar for the sharing valuable inputs.

 Madam  Asnidar Hanim Yusuf

During sharing moments

Focus!!!

 O-SHIMA JAPANESE RESTAURANT menu

Japanese white rice, miso soup, chicken piman (chicken and capsicum stir fry), kani sushi, tanuki udon, kurma, sweet potato tempura (tempura keledek).

Nasi putih Jepun, Miso soup, Oyakodon, Kyushu Ramen, Takoyaki, Kurma.
Nasi putih jepun, miso soup, yakitori, gyouza, hot chicken ramen.

 Nasi Ayam Panggang Teriyaki


Who want to try these food can come to Kiosk B3, Shah Alam Walk , Persiaran Majlis, Shah Alam, Malaysia.




 Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment